School Field Trips
Field Trip Dates: September 23rd – October 23rd, 2020
We offer school field trips for Preschool through 6th Grade
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Home School Days: September 23rd & October 7th, 2020
Home school groups must schedule their visit to the farm on one of the two dates above. Your cooperation will allow us to tend to your special field trip needs. Each family may pay individually when they arrive. Children under 2 years are free.
What is Included:
• A brief explanation of how we plant the corn maze and grow pumpkins
• One small pumpkin per child
• Playtime in our activity area and gem mine
• A hayride to our pumpkin patch
• Exploration of our 20 acre corn maze
• Use of our tables in the woods or barn for lunch
• Use of our small wagons to transport lunches and pumpkins from and to the buses
• Use of our port-o-toilets and hand washing stations. Modern facilities are available for adults and children with special needs. They are not for large groups.
• September: $6/student, $5/adult
• October: $7/student, $6/adult
• Free admission for one teacher per class
• Free admission for bus drivers
• A minimum of 20 people, including adults and children
• One adult per 6 children
• Payment by check*, for the entire group, is due on the day of the visit
* Make checks payable to Exploration Acres, Inc.
Suggestions for Your Visit:
• Bring bottled water for the children on hot days.
• Bring plastic grocery bags for each child’s pumpkin and a sharpie to write their name
• Use different color name tags to identify children in each class (if possible, include your school name)